Due to maternity leave, Cobbs Brow Primary School are looking for an experienced and established teacher for a Year 1 class.
Please see below for further details.
Tuesday 24th May 2022
The school governors seek to appoint an outstanding KS1 teacher. The successful applicant will join an extremely hardworking and supportive team in a happy and well-resourced learning environment with an extremely positive ethos.
As part of the interview process shortlisted candidates will be observed teaching in Cobbs Brow.
We are looking for someone who:
– Is committed to making a difference to the children
– Deliver consistently high quality learning opportunities
– Demonstrate skills of a highly effective classroom practitioner
– Have high expectations of learning and behaviour
– Is an excellent teacher with inspirational, innovative, creative ideas and a passion for teaching
– Demonstrate very effective classroom techniques and organisational skills.
– Good communication skills.
– Committed to professional/personal development.
– Is able to work effectively as part of a team and to be flexible, energetic and keen to use initiative.
– Is committed to promoting the ethos of the school
– Has a commitment to extracurricular and extended school activities
We can offer you:
– A caring and welcoming school environment
– A hard working and dedicated staff team
– Exemplary behaved and enthusiastic pupils
– Continuing professional development
– Support and development from SHARES the local network of schools see
Post: KS1 class teacher (temporary full time).
Salary: Main scale
Required from: 01/09/2022 to 31/08/2023
Essential Qualifications: QTS, degree
Essential Experience: Substantial teaching experience and experience of working within KS1
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 7th June (noon). Application to be emailed to the head.
Interview date: TBC.
If you are interested in the post, please contact our school business manager via email: email@example.com and they will send you a job description, person specification, application form and further details
Mr I Eaton