- Light blue or white shirts/blouses/ polo shirts
- Navy blue sweatshirts/pullovers/ cardigans
- Tie (optional)
- Navy blue trousers/skirts/pinafores
- Black shoes/low healed black shoes (no trainers)
- Blue gingham or striped dresses
- Grey or navy shorts with short sleeve shirt, Sweatshirts, cardigans, ties, polo shirts, T- shirts, reading and pump bags bearing the school logo may be purchased from school throughout the year.
All clothing and equipment should be named in order that the owners of mislaid items may be found.
- Navy shorts, and white t-shirts.
- White T-shirt with a school logo.
- P.E. kits should be kept in a named pump bags.
Games for Key Stage 1 and 2
Children will require a navy sweatshirt top with PE kit for outdoor games. Trainers are also required. No designer sports wear please.
Y5 and Y6 children go swimming (Year 4 in the Spring Term) to the Skelmersdale baths on Monday mornings and require a towel and costume. Transport is provided to and from the baths. This lesson forms part of the school curriculum and if for any medical reason your child is unable to take part in this lesson then a note must be sent to the Head teacher. Cobbs Brow School feel that it is important for all children to learn to swim and therefore fund the activity for Yr4, Y5 and Y6 children through the school budget.
For Health and Safety reasons children should not wear jewellery with the exception of stud earrings. All jewellery must be removed for PE including ear piercings. This is in line with County Safety Policy. Ears should be pierced only at the beginning of the Summer holidays as they take several weeks to heal. Staff cannot remove children’s earrings.