Cobbs Brow School provides a happy, secure and friendly learning environment where every child matters. Staff, governors and parents work in partnership engaging and motivating children to enjoy learning and achieve their full potential. Everyone is valued and nurtured to develop as successful, confident and responsible citizens gaining lifelong learning skills and a strong sense of community.
At Cobbs Brow, our aims are:
- To create a happy, purposeful and safe school environment within which children and adults can work together for the benefit of all. This will enable our aims to be achieved and provision be made for everyone in school to achieve their full potential.
- To help pupils develop enquiring minds and gain confidence to ask questions and apply themselves to become independent and successful learners.
- To enable children to engage in lifelong learning to acquire skills that will prepare them as confident citizens for life in an ever changing world.
- To encourage children to be courteous, well mannered and have consideration for others characterised by mutual respect, trust, understanding and honesty.
- To encourage respect for beliefs, moral values, understanding and tolerance of different cultures and religions.
- To help our children develop a sense of community and the wider world and understand their role within it.
- Engage our school community in exciting and active learning opportunities for all both in and out of school.
- To encourage pupils to respect and protect their environment and all forms of life within it.
- To fulfil the requirements of the New Curriculum in all subjects as detailed in our policy documents.
- To provide equality of opportunity for all our pupils irrespective of gender, race, disability, religion or age.